This Summer is the season of restoration! Dry Brushing is a way to restore and reset for your best sun kissed skin. Dry brushing is an ancient technique of exfoliating for your best skin for Summer and beyond. What are the top benefits of dry brushing?
1. Invigorating Energy ~ the delightful tingle experienced is the best reason for dry brushing! The boost in feel, mood and energy makes it a wonderful morning routine but also increases circulation provides a great pre shower or bath prep for moisturizing. We love this feeling at night as well.
2. Exfoliation ~helps loosen and remove dead skin cells, naturally exfoliating skin. When followed with moisturizing oils, you’ll enjoy less dry skin and much softer skin in the first few days and weeks after dry skin brushing.
3. Clean and reduce the size of pores ~ with the extensive cleaning clearing oil, dirt, and residue from the pores and exfoliation most will see the reduced size of pores with proper use.
4. Smooth Skin ~ While theories of cellulite reduction exist, the evidence is in question. But the exfoliation combined with reduced dry skin, pore size and moisturizing, smoother looking skin can certainly be a result!
5. Lymphatic benefits ~ lymphatic system is made up of organs and lymph nodes, ducts, and vessels that aid our immune system. Dry brushing regulars claim that brushing the skin regularly helps stimulate this flow within the body.Want to learn more about Dry Brushing, follow our blogs for more updates and check our the RESTORATION DRY BRUSHING BOX for all you need to get started. This box is part of the premiere spa subscription service, Bath Blessing Box. To learn more on this service go here https://bathblessing.com and more on this specific box go here https://bathblessing.com/pages/subscription